Roofer in Missouri
Why Myers Select Roofing
Your home or business represents one of the largest investments you will ever make. It’s the place where people you care about feel safe and secure. If your property has received storm damaged including Hail or Wind, you need a company that can quickly perform top quality inspections, replacement or repair work.
At Myers Select Roofing, you don’t have to face the devastation of a storms effect alone. In fact, we urge against it. The restoration of your home is our top priority. Our team of HAAG Certified roof inspectors can assess the condition of your roof and home. Our job is to ensure that the replacement, repair, or installation you need after a storm is executed soundly.
Our goal is to relieve homeowners of the stress involved in repairing there home. We will deal with the insurance companies and claims process on your behalf. As we know that natural disaster can create financial burdens, we make sure to provide affordable services, free estimates, and payment options.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOUR ROOF IS DAMAGED AFTER A WIND OR HAIL STORM:
Step 1: Choose a Professional Roofing Contractor
Step 2: File a Claim
Step 3: Insurance Adjuster Meeting
Step 4: Insurance Summary
Step 5: Actual Roof Installation
Step 6: Insurance Claim Completion
Step 7: Final Payment and Warranty Information
- Skill and Attention to Detail
- Use Industry Best Materials
- Provide Experienced Roofing Crew
- All workers background checked and professionally trained
- On Site Job Supervisor available to answer your questions during installation
- Clean Up after Completion is Mandatory
Each project is treated as a Custom Roofing Assignment. Our commitment is to deliver total confidence that you are receiving the best service for you and your home.
HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR
DEALING WITH HAIL DAMAGE IN LINCOLN COUNTY
Was the roof of your home or business damaged by hail? Call the professionals of Myers Select Roofing for a FREE hail damage inspection and assessment to determine the extent of the hail damage. We’ll provide a complete report and recommend options for repair or replacement of any hail damage. The sooner you have your roof inspected for hail damage, the sooner you will have the peace of mind of knowing your home or business is protected against further damage.
Not All Hail Damage Is Visible
Even if your roof appears to be ok it can result in hidden damage. Hail can actually “bruise” the underlayment of your roofing system, weakening the protection your roof provides for your home.
What Does HAAG Certification Tell You About Me?
It’s common sense: building materials don’t last forever. Throughout a product’s life cycle, its ability to keep you dry and insulated can be affected in a variety of ways. The natural process of weathering and aging can be accelerated by a number of factors:
- Problems during manufacturing
- Design issues or errors during installation
- The damaging effects of hail and wind or other non-natural (mechanical) forces.
While these issues are very different in origin, on the surface they can look quite similar. Determining the true cause of an issue with confidence requires advanced knowledge and thorough investigation techniques.
This is why Haag Certification is so valuable. Haag Certified Inspectors are not beginners in the field. They are adjusters, estimators, home inspectors, roofing contractors, consultants, and other industry pros who have fine-tuned their inspection skills to find damage where it exists.
- Not only must students meet prerequisites to attend, but they receive three days of direct and intensive training from seasoned Haag Engineers. (Haag’s course developers and teachers draw on Haag’s long history as a leader in the field of forensic engineering. Course instructors have over 300 years of combined field experience and have authored numerous industry-leading reports and researched studies on damage assessment.)
- To earn their designation as Haag Certified Inspectors, students must prove an in-depth understanding of advanced damage assessment techniques and philosophies by passing a comprehensive final exam.
- Students maintain active status as Certified Inspectors by requalifying through testing on an annual basis.
Simply put: Haag Certified Inspectors are tested professionals who possess the resources to assess damage with confidence.
Payment Options Available
- Insurance Claims
Roofing Repair Troy MO
Roofing Repair Moscow Mills MO
Roofing Repair Wentzville MO
Roofing Repair Bowling Green MO
Roofing Repair Wright City MO
Roofing Repair Lake Saint Louis MO
Roofing Repair Ofallon MO
Roofing Repair Old Monroe MO
Roofing Repair Flint Hill MO
Roofing Repair Warrenton MO