Commercial and Residential Roof Installation & Repair in Wright City
Call Us Today – (636) 528-4228
Myers Select Roofing has been providing roofing and home building services across Troy, MO since 2003. Our company specializes in roof removal, installation, replacement as well as repair. Consultation with us will help you determine the best roof repair that will safely suit your home without costing you too much. We offer a variety of roof repairs for homes and business after damages caused by leaks, wind hail or other factors. Our roofing experts are highly qualified and use advanced tools and equipment to repair your leaking roof. Roofing can be a complex process for A DIY project, it’s a professional job.
Here are the basic procedures that we use when repairing roofs:
1. Blocking off the working area – Before the roofing project begins, we board off the work area to protect kids and pets from falling objects near the house. Cars and any items near the house that may be damaged by falling debris should be parked away. We are also careful on potential hazards like power lines or unsafe roof access areas. We will protect your plants/shrubs with tarps.
2. Roof tearing and deck preparation – The surface beneath the shingles needs to be in good order before installing new shingles. We identify and repair any damages on deck from rotten wood, cracked boards or weak deck that will not withstand the force of driving in nails.
3. Installation of roof deck protection – A good roof system is determined by a good foundation, we will install a quality roof deck protection.
4. Leak barrier installation – A barrier will safeguard vulnerable roof areas and your household belongings.
5. Starter shingle installation – Well installed starter strip shingles protect your roofing system from wind damage along the edges.
6. Shingle nailing – When nailing shingles, we use nails of proper type, length and install them in the right place to prevent blow-offs, blistering and flawed roofing.
7. Shingle installation – This is a delicate process that can prevent leaks and shingle shifting.
8. Valleys installation – Valleys are prone to leakages, we precisely install them to prevent such flaws.
9. Flashing installation – Good flashing installation is a perfect waterproofing solution.
10. Ridge vent installation – Proper attic ventilation will prevent accumulation of moist or hot air that may increase your energy costs. We follow Trot, Mo building codes when doing roof ventilation in your home.
11. Ridge cap/ hip installation – These fixtures safeguard vulnerable areas of your roof and offer stylish finishing.
12. Cleanup – We use tarp to collect as much fragments as possible from the roof but also do a though cleaning on your yard to remove nails and other debris.
Myers Select Roofing is your reliable roofing partner; call us for all types of roof repairs.